Friday, September 7, 2012

300

To celebrate my 300th blog post I am doing two things:

First, I am giving you some random thoughts about the number 300
and
second I am taking a sabbatical from my blog until September 19th or 20th...so post number 301 will have to wait until then.

So Here are some random things about the number 300:

-It's the title of a movie I really like

-It's the number of Jelly Belly's I can eat in one sitting (my favorite flavors are Tutti Fruiti, Cherry, Sizzling Cinnamon (not to be confused with regular cinnamon) Peach, Tangerine, Cream Soda and Root Beer.  Here's a little secret: if I get sizzling cinnamon and cherry I put them in different bags so I don't get confused between them.

-According to Wikipedia: 300 is a triangular number and the sum of a pair of twin primes (149 + 151), as well as the sum of ten consecutive primes (13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31 + 37 + 41 + 43 + 47). It is also a Harshad number.
-If you type 300 into Google the first hit you get is for the new 300 Sedan from Chrysler, the second hit is to watch the movie 300 online and the third hit is for a Lexus IS 300 from Carmax.  

-It's the number of days Xavier Rosset lived on an island and filmed a documentary...here's a link to the video synopsis of him.

-The title of a book actually has the number in it four times...don't believe me, check it out here.

-And lastly...300 is the approximate number of hours before I post the next blog.


No comments: