Friday, September 16, 2011

Vacation

I was on vacation from the 8th to the 14th of this month.  We spent two days in Colonial Williamsburg and two days at Busch Gardens and two days between the beach and two museums.

The weather was perfect and we had a blast.  The hilight for me  (besides spending time with the family of course) was the roller coaster The Griffon at Busch Gardens.

 

When you get on the Griffon there is a floor under you.  Before the coaster pulls out, the floor drops and your feet are dangling.  It creates a thrilling and frightening feeling.  The first drop is straight down and before you drop you dangle for 5 seconds.  The coasters momentum carries you it at speeds of over 70mph.  Also, because it's newer, it's a smooth ride. 

The most important thing about family vacations is the memories.  I know we made some good ones and I look forward to talking about it with my wife and children as the years continue to go by.

 

No comments: