Saturday, November 19, 2011

19

The number for the title is the number of days it has been since I blogged.  I'm not sure why it's been so long but it has. 

I've had a rough last two days.  Thursday night I was in a fender bender.  Then I had major stomach issues on Friday as a I tried to get the van repaired.  We think it was food poisoning.  I'll let you use your imagination on how bad I felt.  I still haven't eaten a full meal since Thursday at lunch and it's Saturday afternoon.

It was a terrible time for all of that to happen.  I have two sermons to prepare for tomorrow.  The normal Sunday morning messages and a special Thanksgiving message Sunday evening at the Baptist church.

Anyway, my family has been awesome through all of this.  It's been hard to concentrate on getting sermons prepared, but I know I'm in good hands and that God will help me with the preparation and delivery of both messages.

No comments: