Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

For some reason there were a couple of months where I did not get the church Newsletter articles on our website and I didn't get the sermons posted online and I didn't blog consistently.  I'm not sure why...but I've decided to get back into the swing of things.  So the current Newsletter is on the church website: www.Catawbaumc.org.  The latest sermon is up (accessible at the bottom of this site and on the church website) and I'm blogging again! 

Hopefully this is the start of more consistency for the entire year.  The holidays always seem to throw me off my rhythm.  I think that can be a good thing and a bad thing.  Anyway, whatever the case, I'm back!

I'm looking forward to continuing the sermon series Wisdom 101.  Last Sunday I talked about how God came to Solomon and said "ask for anything and I will give it to you" (1 Kings 3:5).  Solomon asked for Wisdom.  God honored his request.  We are going to be looking at Solomon's writings in Proverbs for the rest of the series. 

I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are too!

No comments: