Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wrestling with Wrestling

I often wrestle over what to wrestle over. Let me explain:

There are so many theological, biblical, political, economic, social and personal issues that I would love to research, explore, study and process that I often don't do anything because its too hard to decide.

I think that's why I will start a book and not finish it.

So, I find myself wrestling with what I should study. Sometimes I just pick something, but at other times I pick nothing because I don't know where to start.

Anyway, it helps to set goals. I set a goal this year to read some books on Depression and Anxiety. I haven't done it yet, but I hope to do it soon.

1 comment:

draysult said...

Just don't let the fact that you haven't started reading those books cause you to become depressed or overcome with anxiety!!