Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anthony Robles

I would like to introduce you to Anthony Robles.  I do not know him personally, but his story is amazing.

He recently won the NCAA national wrestling championship in the 125lb weight class.  His record for the season was 36-0.

While that is quite an accomplishment, what makes it even more special is that he only has one leg.

So next time you think you can't do something because you have a handicap or a weakness, just remember Anthony Robles. 

Oh, and you can remember 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 as well:

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

No comments: