Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Article

This article caught my attention, not because its riveting, but because of the premise. I just think its amazing that people care about the growth of food portion sizes in paintings of the last supper from the years between 1000 to 2000. I actually like what the last guy in the article says. It would be interesting to compare food portion sizes in Superbowl ads from the 1980's to today. I'm sure a comparison of Superbowl ads over the last 30 years would provide a more accurate view of how portion sizes have changed.

Just watch the movie documentaries "Super Size Me" and "Food Inc." and you will change how you view fast food and the food industry as a whole.  Don't get me wrong, I still eat burgers and fries and occasionally eat fast food, but I eat it a lot less than I used to.

No comments: