Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"New and Improved"


I’m skeptical when I see the “new and improved” moniker on a product.  It’s usually a marketing ploy and the product itself has not changed or the change is so insignificant that it really isn’t “new” or “improved.”

With that said, I am at a place as the Pastor of Covenant Community Church where I have been feeling like it's time to start blogging again.  The blog itself has a different look and this author has changed a little bit over the years…and while I hope it truly is “new and improved,” I’m okay with it being “different and purposeful.”

The plan for content is to share a summary of the message from Sunday once a week and random other things a couple of times a week.  With some “new” and exciting things on the horizon at Covenant, it feels like the right time to step up and make blogging a part of my weekly routine again.

One of those "new" things happened this past Sunday.  We launched our first Starting Point experience after the morning worship services.  We introduced people who have recently been attending Covenant to who we are and what we want to be about. The experience will continue starting this Wednesday evening and I'm so excited about what it means for Covenant!


No comments: