Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

It's been a busy week.  I'm worn out and I know I'm going to sleep well tonight.  And even though I'm worn out, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  Here's what my last four days consisted of:

The ecumenical Wednesday night Bible study over the past three weeks has been excellent.

The Maundy Thursday service our youth led is on Thursday evening was meaningful.

The Good Friday service at Mt. Sinai Baptist was energetic.
The Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday was fun and served as an excellent outreach opportunity.

The son-rise service early this morning with Derek Jones from Catawba Baptist preaching and a delicious breakfast to follow.

All topped off by an Easter service that reminded us that Jesus' resurrection means that we will attend Death's funeral.

In the middle of all these services I was working with our web designer on the content for our website.  It's finally up!  Check it out at www.catawbaumc.org!

I would do it all again but at the same time I'm glad it's over.

No comments: